ATV & Bike Territory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bike Territory forum is where you can go to get information about Biketerritory ATV & dirt bike riding park and also for the people who use Bike Territory to post there rides and other relevent things.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook

Video clip from past pony express to be rated

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
400max00
Admin
400max00

Video clip from past pony express to be rated Empty
PostSubject: Video clip from past pony express to be rated   Video clip from past pony express to be rated EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:22 am

This is a clip from one of the past pony expresses at bike territory ( I think the first one), blue asked if I could dig it up and put it on the new forum.

I don't know who it is so now it is up for discussion and while we are at it lets give him a rating out of 10 for effort, grace and style. cheers cheers cheers cheers

Video clip from past pony express to be rated Th_PICT2263

Click on to PLAY

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by 400max00 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Admin
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Video clip from past pony express to be rated   Video clip from past pony express to be rated EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Way to go max, I thought this video was long gone!!!!!

It is Glocky on his then near new KTM 300 and this was his first ever pony Xpress!! What a debut!!!

I rate it a 9 for effort!!! Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
Kieran
Admin
Kieran

PostSubject: Re: Video clip from past pony express to be rated   Video clip from past pony express to be rated EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:14 am

I bet he'll be glad you found that Max.. How did the 310 go on the weekend?
Back to top Go down
400max00
Admin
400max00

PostSubject: Re: Video clip from past pony express to be rated   Video clip from past pony express to be rated EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:37 pm

Blue, being Glocky's first pony express I bet he will be just loving that I dug this up Rolling Eyes Laughing but at least the effert and stile was good.

Kieran The TE310 husky got plenty of drool on it but it was far to wet for me to go riding on it, maybe when I go back to coffs in a week and a half (to ride from coff's to taylors arm with him) I might get a rid on it then.
Back to top Go down
Dave Brazier
Admin
Dave Brazier

PostSubject: Re: Video clip from past pony express to be rated   Video clip from past pony express to be rated EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:03 am

He done well I thought cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video clip from past pony express to be rated   Video clip from past pony express to be rated Empty

Back to top Go down

Video clip from past pony express to be rated
Page 1 of 1