ATV & Bike Territory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bike Territory forum is where you can go to get information about Biketerritory ATV & dirt bike riding park and also for the people who use Bike Territory to post there rides and other relevent things.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook

November 2009 trip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Brazier
Admin
Dave Brazier

November 2009 trip Empty
PostSubject: November 2009 trip   November 2009 trip EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:19 am

I had a quick trip last year with my youngest son Luke.

We'll...it was a hard week,..reviewing all sorts of goodies like a Polaris ATV, but someone had to do it.
November 2009 trip 1chopp10
Luke hasnt been riding that long, but loved the grass track. Gosh he looked lonely though..that didnt phase him. Like me we had a ball.
November 2009 trip 5ctopn10
It was also the same time the fires swept through, throwing a spanner in the works and creating a few headaches for Scott & the family.
November 2009 trip 2mount10
The scrub seems to have recovered well now...time to come up and test some more gear soon.
Back to top Go down
400max00
Admin
400max00

November 2009 trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: November 2009 trip   November 2009 trip EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:20 am

The pictures look great, yes the mountain has recovered well since then and Luke dose look like the needs a mate to ride with.
Give us the heads up next time you cone up and I will come out for a yarn and a ride.
Back to top Go down

November 2009 trip
Page 1 of 1