Bike Territory forum is where you can go to get information about Biketerritory ATV & dirt bike riding park and also for the people who use Bike Territory to post there rides and other relevent things.

HomeRegisterLog inFacebook

Share | 

Dirt Bike Club Ride 13-14 November

Go down 
AuthorMessage
400max00
Admin

PostSubject: Dirt Bike Club Ride 13-14 November    Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:58 am

The riding was awesome It had rained only a few days before so there was no dust and lots of traction.
Here are some video's and further down the page some pictures

Here are the trophy winners for the weekend Left to Right, Steven for getting bogged, Lonnie for spewing on the second day because he drank the most cheers 2 beer (most hung over) and Ronney for the best crash.

Lonnie's partner in crime

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Club Ride 13-14 November    Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:55 am

Awesome vids Max, look good. Some of the audio is disabled cause of copyright if you watch it on youtube . You may want to look at that... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bundyroy

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Club Ride 13-14 November    Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:52 am

Twas a great weekend. I think some of the food must have been off. Lonnie and I were a little off on Sunday. Still managed to ride further than Kieran though. Those vids are great, makes it look even better than it was. Thanks for the effort Max, that's some of the best footage I have seen from Bike Territory.

You must have a super flash on that camera Max. It makes it look like it was daylight in the room.
Back to top Go down
400max00
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Club Ride 13-14 November    Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:32 am

The only food that was off must have been in one of those 32 bottles you and Lonnie drank.beer

You don't need a flash when it was well and truly daylight when the photo of you was taken (actuall I think we were all waiting on you Sleep so we could get riding just ride2 ride ) stir the pot Razz Razz Razz Smile and most of the Bike Territory looks better in the vids because you are seeing clearly now beer cheers 2

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Club Ride 13-14 November    Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:14 am

Hey Max

Great work on the videos and photos, That is some of the best footage taken on Bike Territory!! Roy and Lonnie are lucky there wasnt any footage of day 2 as they were wobbly all day and any major hillclimbs would have been head exploding stuff!!

I thank everyone that came out and made it a fantastic ride weekend and I take my hat off to the guys who hadnt done much riding but rather than splitting up decided to follow everywhere anyway and after I dont know how many stacks, were still smiling and riding at the end!!! It was some of the best riding conditions I have ever ridden here!

Cheers
Blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Club Ride 13-14 November    

Back to top Go down

Dirt Bike Club Ride 13-14 November
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATV & Bike Territory :: Bike Territory Adventures-
Jump to: