ATV & Bike Territory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bike Territory forum is where you can go to get information about Biketerritory ATV & dirt bike riding park and also for the people who use Bike Territory to post there rides and other relevent things.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook

Biketerritory Videos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kieran
Admin
Kieran

Biketerritory Videos Empty
PostSubject: Biketerritory Videos   Biketerritory Videos EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:27 am

Hi All,

Here are some recent videos people have put together of their trips to Castletop.

You can check out everything I have found so far at the Biketerritory Youtube channel!!

Enjoy:

Back to top Go down
Blue
Admin
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Biketerritory Videos   Biketerritory Videos EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:23 am

Has anyone else got anything on video they want put up? The more the better!

Any evidence of Roy not making a hill or falling off would be good!!!
Back to top Go down
400max00
Admin
400max00

PostSubject: Re: Biketerritory Videos   Biketerritory Videos EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:49 am

Here is one of Roy not making it up a small but nasty hill after several attempts and of cause the next video is blue showing Roy how easy it is dune on Roy's bike of course. This was not on Bike Territory but about half an hour away.

Back to top Go down
Kieran
Admin
Kieran

PostSubject: Re: Biketerritory Videos   Biketerritory Videos EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:55 am

Blue wrote:
Any evidence of Roy not making a hill or falling off would be good!!!

I wasn't going to BUT:

Biketerritory Videos IMG_26872
Back to top Go down
Blue
Admin
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Biketerritory Videos   Biketerritory Videos EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Love It !!!! just ride2
Back to top Go down
400max00
Admin
400max00

PostSubject: Re: Biketerritory Videos   Biketerritory Videos EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:50 am

Here is another short video we took to show some of the new loan tracks that blue pushed ( blue managed to find quite a bit of good loan over around rosedale road, hernia hill, wallaby run and the westen lookout.) just ride2 happydance ohyeah
It is Colin on the RM450F, Lee on the quad, Blue on the KTM and me on the Yamaha. We also took a lot of photos but some thing went wrong with my camera, I will put 4 of the best under the video to show you what they are like

Biketerritory Videos Img_0610

Biketerritory Videos Img_0611

Biketerritory Videos Img_0612

Biketerritory Videos Img_0613

Biketerritory Videos Img_0614
Back to top Go down
400max00
Admin
400max00

PostSubject: Re: Biketerritory Videos   Biketerritory Videos EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:05 am

Hay Kieran I think my boys are trying to make better video's of bike territory than me, they even brought a go pro.

That's Micah out front on my bike because he wanted to try out the slipper clutch and left hand rear brake I had just fitted ( so you should ask him is he going to up grade his bike to a slipper next time you see him) and Jordan with the helmet cam

It is also in HD if you change the setting to 1080p HD

Check it out

Back to top Go down
Kieran
Admin
Kieran

PostSubject: Re: Biketerritory Videos   Biketerritory Videos EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:20 am

That looks great Max. We're being out done big time in the video department! Haha.

crash
Back to top Go down
micahbarnes70

micahbarnes70

PostSubject: Re: Biketerritory Videos   Biketerritory Videos EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:34 am

Kieran wrote:
That looks great Max. We're being out done big time in the video department! Haha.

crash

and on the riding skills part as well!!
Back to top Go down
Kieran
Admin
Kieran

PostSubject: Re: Biketerritory Videos   Biketerritory Videos EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:36 pm

micahbarnes70 wrote:
Kieran wrote:

crash

and on the riding skills part as well!!

Haha I think your old man would beg to differ!
Back to top Go down
400max00
Admin
400max00

PostSubject: Re: Biketerritory Videos   Biketerritory Videos EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:32 am

What can I say Kieran I am in front and I did have to keep slowing down so I could stay in the video because having the rider in front disappears out of the camera view then makes the video boring to watch when it is just a track in the trees you are watching, which is what happen to the first few he did.

Here is another one, you were on this ride some where behind the camera having a great ride because you had a big smile on your face when we stopped to chat.

Back to top Go down
Kieran
Admin
Kieran

PostSubject: Re: Biketerritory Videos   Biketerritory Videos EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:44 am

400max00 wrote:
What can I say Kieran I am in front and I did have to keep slowing down so I could stay in the video because having the rider in front disappears out of the camera view then makes the video boring to watch when it is just a track in the trees you are watching, which is what happen to the first few he did.

Here is another one, you were on this ride some where behind the camera having a great ride because you had a big smile on your face when we stopped to chat.

Haha Yes I did see that, and did have a good time. More then happy to sit back and enjoy the ride rather than break anything again. Both jobs depend on me being able to walk haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biketerritory Videos   Biketerritory Videos Empty

Back to top Go down

Biketerritory Videos
Page 1 of 1