ATV & Bike Territory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bike Territory forum is where you can go to get information about Biketerritory ATV & dirt bike riding park and also for the people who use Bike Territory to post there rides and other relevent things.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook

Day trip out riding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
400max00
Admin
400max00

Day trip out riding Empty
PostSubject: Day trip out riding   Day trip out riding EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:05 am

Bundyroy sitting down on the job ( pettiecoat hill ) witch is short but mean and little to no run up while it was raining.

Since blue was the only one to make it up Pettiecoat hill on the first go and Bundyroy was having so much trouble making it, Blue offered to show Bundyroy how it was dune, of cause using Bundyroys bike since he was unable to get it there him self.

This was the only time Blue didn't make a hill on the first attempt so I had to put it in since he did all the other hills with a fair bit of ease.

This is Blue showing us how easy and effortless he can ride up hills when it all goes right and this is the same hill that he didn't make the first time.

This is me with a not so graceful end to the same hill that Blue made look so easy even if it took him a second go.

The whole ride it was raining lightly witch made every root, rock and hill very slippery.

Day trip out riding Img_1210

Last edited by 400max00 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Admin
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Day trip out riding   Day trip out riding EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:12 am

Great Videos Max

I had no idea you could do gymnastics, especially down a hill!!!! Laughing

That was a great days riding in technical wet rock, should be more of it!!!!!!!

Anyone else with any photos or videos should put them up ,they dont need to be from Bike Territory!

Cheers Blue
Back to top Go down
Kieran
Admin
Kieran

PostSubject: Re: Day trip out riding   Day trip out riding EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:38 am

Good roll max, I'll give you a 9/10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day trip out riding   Day trip out riding Empty

Back to top Go down

Day trip out riding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATV & Bike Territory :: Bike Territory Adventures-
Jump to: