ATV & Bike Territory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bike Territory forum is where you can go to get information about Biketerritory ATV & dirt bike riding park and also for the people who use Bike Territory to post there rides and other relevent things.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook

4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
400max00
Admin
400max00

4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory Empty
PostSubject: 4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory   4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Blue, steve, karien, ross, mitch, bucko and myself road from Blues house at Bike Territory out through his back gate and through to waa gorge from there we proceeded to a nearish by hill top to check out the awesome views ( of cause ) and the ride to get there i'm sure was just a means to an end, this means to an end had steep hill climbs, steep decants, and lots of loam and rock mixed in, which I cant speak for the others but I thought was just the best.

Here are two videos of two of the hill climbs that caused some of the riders trouble and some pictures of the view.

4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory Img_1212

4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory Img_1310

4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory Img_1311

4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory Img_1312

4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory Img_1313

4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory Img_1314

Blue pointing out all the geographic fetchers of the mountain range.

4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory Img_1315

4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory Img_1213

One of those rear occasions, Ross Brown had parted with his bike but he had started to get it off him self before I got the camera out and took the picture.

Last edited by 400max00 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Admin
Blue

PostSubject: Re: 4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory   4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:52 pm

I would really like to thank Kieran and Steve for organising this ride and organising the permission needed to do the ride! It was a great ride into the mountains and we covered 85 kms ( some did a bit extra, by having lots of attempts at certain hills !!) The veiws were spectacular and the riding doesnt get much better than that either.. Thanks for the invite. Great photos Max and love the video TOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dave Brazier
Admin
Dave Brazier

PostSubject: Re: 4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory   4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:36 am

What an awsome view from the tower and hillsides affraid ...wow. Looks like a long walk for a non rider though tongue

I missed you too Max. We arrived at the quarters on Monday just before you and the boys returned to Blues place, I only learnt you were in the group later when we caught up with Blue and the crew.

THANKS AGAIN Blue & Regina for a few top days. Stress levels back to normal now crying in Newie but that was expected. thanks from all of us here....
4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory Bogged10
I can only offer one image of our trip (Karen left our camera at home so had to use my mobile). A little bog that caught the new Lux unawares (oh well, the sunken boulder did anyway)...I guess the ute is baptised now anyway. The kids and my mate had a chuckle....
Back to top Go down
Kieran
Admin
Kieran

PostSubject: Re: 4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory   4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:06 am

Looks like it should've got out of there easily. Maybe you need a Triton

Good pics and vids Max, but my ie & firefox both won't display the youtube vids. Maybe you could provide the link too incase people have trouble, otherwise you have to go searching through the gibberish code to find it.

No worries Blue, will have to do it again some time, preferably from one of the not-so-steep sides... Rolling Eyes

Cheers,
Kieran.
Back to top Go down
400max00
Admin
400max00

PostSubject: Re: 4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory   4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:16 am

Dave I didn't realize that was you that was at the quarters when we arrived back from the ride otherwise I would have came over for a chat.
Great picture of the new ute by the way.

Kieran I added the links under the video for you, I dont know why your computer is having trouble embedding the video.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Admin
Blue

PostSubject: Re: 4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory   4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:02 am

Max for some reason mine has stopped embedding the videos like it did to start with too!!!!! The joys of technology!!!!

We had 100mm out here last friday!!!! Very wet !!!!
Back to top Go down
Kieran
Admin
Kieran

PostSubject: Re: 4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory   4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:08 am

Max I'm not sure why your's has so much code though. Try just using the [youtube][/youtube] tags with the url inside them (ie: [you tube]https://www.youtube.com/v/yRkzW8WgUa0[/youtube] ). Without the space though obviously.
Back to top Go down
400max00
Admin
400max00

PostSubject: Re: 4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory   4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:48 am

Kieran I think I have fixed the problem, how is that now.

Blue hope it fix's your problem as well. that way you can check out the video.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Admin
Blue

PostSubject: Re: 4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory   4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Great video, well made boys you better look out or you will have to make a short one for here too!!!

Problem is fixed Max !! everything is as normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory   4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory Empty

Back to top Go down

4 Oct ride up a mountain close to Bike Territory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATV & Bike Territory :: Bike Territory Adventures-
Jump to: